In this ever-increasing digital world, having able to convey and associate with customers through various media strategies or channels is one of the most sought after and relevant skills in the fashion, creative and luxury industries. We at LST, will provide you with the necessary skills to achieve your creative goals.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together our tutor, Fabio Ciquera.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provide to all successful students.
The course focuses on knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, along with editorial skills for PR and press action including copywriting, advertising, social media, advertising, direct promotion and events.
This course compels students to become well-informed, innovative, responsible writers, promoters, and helps students enhance their skill set in traditional and digital media for fashion and lifestyle segments.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Strategic Fashion Communication Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
- Module 1: The role of Public Relations within Fashion
- Module 2: Marketing Communication
- Module 3: How marketing communications works
- Module 4: The role of communication
- Module 5: Other tools in communication for a fashion brand
- Module 6: Relationship between art, PR & Fashion houses
- Module 7: The relationship between brand and media
- Module 8: Fashion events
- Module 9: How to translate the brand message in an event
- Module 10: What is fashion forecasting