Fashion Photography is the aesthetic key and focal aspect to create an art form by using the objects of fashion. This fashion photography course trains students to become professional and innovative fashion image-makers, destined for a career in this new age of creative industries.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together our tutor, Adrian Mott.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provide to all successful students.
This course will offer a practical and theoretical study of fashion photography and provide a firm foundation in this discipline. By the end of this course, students will learn to explore the technical skills, a range of image-making tools and different photography styles in this increasingly digital world.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Fashion Photography Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
This course includes 10 modules of study and research and is based on contemporary fashion photography practice using digital SLR's.
- Module 1: What is Fashion Photography?
- Module 2: Camera Formats
- Module 3: Lenses & Exposure Control
- Module 4: Planning a Fashion Photography Shoot.
- Module 5: Studio Fashion Photography
- Module 6: Location Fashion Photography
- Module 7: Make up & Hair for Fashion Photography
- Module 8: Styling For Fashion Photography
- Module 9: Workflow and image selection for Fashion Photography
- Module 10: The Fashion Photographers Portfolio