Interior Design and Styling
To be able to understand the relationship between people and the environment and use that to built extraordinary spaces is the art of being an interior designer. We at the London School of Trends offer just the right guidance to prepare you for a variety of careers in the creative industry.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together by our tutor, Sara Corker.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provide to all successful students.
This course will help you understand the language of spaces and develop practical skills to create beautiful indoors.
By the end, this course aims to introduce you to the essential principles of spatial design, develop an understanding of composition and conceptualise functional and aesthetic spaces.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Interior Design & Styling Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
This course covers 10 modules of study and research, and it includes working with limited space, developing styles and choosing the right fixtures and fittings.
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 4: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 5: Working with colour, pattern & texture
- Module 6: Developing interior styles
- Module 7: Room by room considerations (Commercial & hospitality design)
- Module 8: FF&E - Furniture, fittings & equipment
- Module 9: Upholstery & window treatment
- Module 10: Bringing everything together (Final Project)