Interior Design Specialization
If you can create magic with spaces and can understand the language of semantics and bring about an aesthetic revolution to your space, you are an artist and to train your skill set to its fullest potential, LST designed this online interior designing course for you!.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together our tutor, Sara Corker.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provided to all the successful students.
This course is specially designed to allow students to venture further into the world of interiors.
This is an advance course that will enable students to have an in-depth understanding of working with spaces, new technologies and overcoming challenges.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Interior Design Specialisation Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Learning to draw to scale
- Module 4: Interior Structural Details
- Module 5: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 6: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 7: Colour Therapy & Psychology
- Module 8: Working with colour, pattern & texture
- Module 9: Developing interior styles
- Module 10: Room by room considerations
- Module 11: Entrance, hallway, stairs & landing interior
- Module 12: Living room and dining room interiors
- Module 13: Bedroom Interiors
- Module 14: Kitchen Interiors
- Module 15: Bathroom Interiors
- Module 16: FF&E - Furniture, fittings & equipment
- Module 17: Furniture Concepts
- Module 18: Furniture Finishing
- Module 19: Lighting Concepts for interior
- Module 20: Material Sustainability & Recycling for Interiors
- Module 21: Upholstery & window treatment
- Module 22: Bringing everything together (Final Project)