Luxury Brand Management
There is a growing need for professionals in the thriving luxury brand sector which has become a driving force in the success of the fashion industry. Experts in this field know exactly how to position their products, understand their role in the market, and build relationships with their customers. If the world of luxury brands excite you, perhaps luxury brand management is the career for you.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together by our tutor, Fabio Ciquera.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provide to all successful students.
Through this course, students will gain expertise in balancing the established fashion business along with luxury management strategies.
By the end of this course, the students approach and examine solutions to various pressing issues faced by the Luxury industry, understand the importance of branding and how to deal with high- high-end clients.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Luxury Brand Management Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
- Module 1: The History of Luxury - History and Heritage of Luxury, The Social Aspect of Luxury Today, An Overview of Luxury Today
- Module 2: The Luxury Models through History - From Chanel to Dior - The Pyramid Model, Yves Saint Laurent - Pret-A-Porter, Gucci & Leather Goods - Success in Asia, Giorgio Armani - The Galaxy Model
- Module 3: Luxury Identity - The Identity Prism, The Nine Signatures of the Brands
- Module 4: Luxury Clientele - The Different Luxury Clientele, Relationship with the Product or with the Logo?, Luxury by Continents, A different approach to Segmentation, Product, Service, Dream, History
- Module 5: Luxury Market Overview
- Module 6: Luxury Market Overview Continued.
- Module 7: The Luxury Environment - The Luxury Environment, The forces of Change in the Luxury Industry, Brand Stretching
- Module 8: Luxury Branding - What is a Brand?, Brand Positioning?Specification of Luxury in Branding
- Module 9: Positioning and Communication - Why Traditional Marketing does not work in Luxury, Positioning in Luxury
- Module 10: Marketing Mix for Success - Marketing Mix as a Key to Success, The 7 Ps.