Visual merchandising is a powerful tool that is used to modify the aesthetic message of brands, creating a strong visual identity of a product or service. It expands the brand influence and focalises its position in society.
• Personalised learning: Learn on any device at your own pace over 12 months.
• Trusted content: The online course is put together by our tutors, Sarah Manning and Neil Holbrook.
• Tools to attain your creative goals: Full-time support by our team and course certificate provide to all successful students.
In this course, the students will be learning the fundamentals of design, communication, branding, display techniques, aesthetics, colour, décor, lighting and styling. By the end of the course, students will gain an understanding of commercial and business outlook of visual merchandising, develop and enhance their ability to design.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Visual Merchandising Course is taught by industry experts.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
- Module 1: Introduction and course objectives Class Introductions.Understanding the key VM and Display principles. Presentation on how to effectively use Colour, lighting and graphics within window display.
- Module 2: Understanding window display trends on the high stMannequin styling & dressing principles
- Module 3: Understanding VM Techniques currently used in the retail industry in London.
- Module 4: Understanding how to create shop floor layouts and excellent customer flow. Includes looking at the placement of merchandise and creating points of interest at eye level. Creating a strong brand identity.
- Module 5: Understanding how to create an effective Sale & Clearance promotion in-store. How does the shop floor layout differ? Creating strong messages within sale window displays.
- Module 6: A presentation discussing case study examples of the process of planning and installing "Pop up stores"